Saturday 23 July 2011

scoutie girl

scoutiegroup2
I got an email this week from the wonderful Scoutie Girl alerting me to this beautiful feature, which shows my Chalk Filigree tea towel and illustrates heart hopping on Etsy, one of my favourite pastimes, searching through other people's favourites to see the wonderful treasures they've discovered on this huge site. These days it mostly starts with my circle stream, my friends are so clever at finding beautiful things.
I'm sitting here checking my emails with Miss A practising her clarinet in another room, its such a beautiful sound, and it makes me happy too.

1 comment :

  1. Congratulations, Susie! I'm a Scoutie Girl fan and she has a huge following so I hope it brings more sales your way. And thankyou for my gorgeous tea-towels - pure prettiness. J x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and commenting :-)