Monday 30 August 2010

sneak peek

sneak peek
sneak peek

Friday night saw us madly screen printing round here - a design that's been on the drawing board for a while (its quite crowded on that old drawing board!). I'm so happy with how it turned out and I can't wait to share it! So though there's a fair bit to do before these are ready to post and list I can't resist giving a little sneak peek here! I love the fabric colours against the white, really striking. There are some other fabrics too not shown.
Thanks to everyone for your feedback on the photo post. I hope to have part two up this week. Spent most of yesterday running the spring gardening bee up at school with my friend Marg. We had lots of enthusiastic volunteers and got so much done, we all earnt our sausage sizzle and cold beer at the end!

3 comments :

  1. Gorgeous colours and texture in the fabric. Definitely my sort of colours. Look forward to seeing the full designs. Lou.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love a little peek! Can't wait to see the full thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh exciting. My head is full of on the drawing board ideas. I hope to get some under way eventually lol!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and commenting :-)