Monday 23 June 2008

labels!!!


I ordered these labels quite a while ago and just found out today that they have been sitting at the post office for over two weeks because the postman didn't leave a card. Oh well, at least they are here now and not lost, and I do love them. Very grown up! I wish they had arrived a tiny bit earlier so I could have sewn them on the tea towels my friend bought on the weekend to give as presents. Next time!
Anyway, I am so pleased now that they are here, now I just have to decide how to sew them to the tea towels when they come back from the printer. I can't wait to list them in the shop.
The labels are from Fancyweaver in Hong Kong who were by far the most reasonably priced supplier I could find. And they are just lovely to deal with.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by and commenting :-)