Saturday 31 May 2008

front page of etsy :-)


I was honoured to make the front page of Etsy yesterday, and with some fabulous company - I am new to Amanda Blake's work which she sells on Etsy as thisisalliknow and I just love it. See her blog if you don't know her work. (I am saving my pennies to buy one of these magical paintings see below.)

twila protects herself from a coming storm

And PataPri, i've loved her work for ages, she makes hand screenprinted tea towels and fabric. After finishing five weeks of hands-on screenprinting today I have an even greater admiration for anyone who takes on multi coloured prints, or really, any screenprinting at all!!!!!
I just love this Cath Deeson lino print too, it's been in my ever growing favourites for a while.
I'm looking forward to checking out some of the other beautiful things - love that dog.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by and commenting :-)